Thursday 8 December 2016

Instant fashion


As an instant film lover it was a very easy yes when Lomography asked if I'd like to try out one of their Lomo'instant Wide Cameras. I've previously been shooting with a Polaroid 600 and the Impossible project film (you can see my shots here) so it was great to see how the Lomo’instant Wide performed, I loved how easy it was to use and how colours came out in the Instax film. I still need a bit of practice in getting the focus distant right, but I'm looking forward to experimenting more and trying out more multiple exposures and the flash gels. Sounds like a plan for 2017 right?!

I'd like to say a big thank you to Lomography, my lovely model Jayela Rowley  (who braved the super cold and rain) and Bethany Wine at Sue Ryder vintage for styling some awesome outfits! A selection of images from the shoot can be viewing below, but for more check out the Lomography blog.







No comments:

Post a Comment