Saturday 18 June 2016

A walk in the park with the Nikon D500


If you follow me on social media you'll be more than aware that I've recently been testing out the Nikon D500 for Photography News and Professional Photo magazine, (and I love the camera!) You can read my review in Photography News here.

In early May I headed to Burghley House with Becca to take some tests shots. When we arrived a lot of the gardens were fenced off as they were preparing for a craft event, so I didn't get to shoot at the specific spot that I had in mind, but this lovely pathway did the job.

These shots were all taken in natural light with the D500 and 16-80mm kit lens. As it was a lovely sunny day I decided to test out a glass prism for a few shots. I brought the little prism well over a year ago, so it was nice to finally give it a go. It's a bit of a trial and error job, but I'm so pleased with the results and the 16-80mm lens is so sharp! Get me a D500 kit please!






If you're a model, blogger or clothing company and need photos get in touch via my website.

All images © Jemma Dodd Photography 
IMAGES MUST NOT BE USED WITHOUT PERMISSION

No comments:

Post a Comment