Saturday 4 June 2016

Slam Dunk Festival Leeds 2016

Festival season is in full swing and this year I started it off by heading up North to photograph Slam Dunk Leeds. As a pop punk lover I always look forward to the Slam Dunk line-up being announced and am never disappointed. Last year I shot both the North and Midlands date, but this year I only photographed Leeds. One thing I do love about the North date is that the main stage is outside, win win!
As I've recently been testing out the Nikon D500 for Photography News and Professional Photo magazine and thought shooting a festival would fit perfectly. All of the shots were taken on the D500 with 24-70mm f/2.8 Nikon lens. Here's some of my favourites...

New Found Glory




As It Is




Four Year Strong 



Hit The Lights 






Mallory Knox 





Mayday Parade


Memphis May Fire
(View full set here)




Yellowcard 




Young Guns 



All images © Jemma Dodd Photography 
DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

No comments:

Post a Comment