Sunday 6 December 2015

Skindred - Birmingham O2 Institute



Since moving to Peterborough I hardly shoot as many gigs as I used to. You really don't realise how lucky you are to live in a big city, with tonnes of gigs every day of the week, and only having to drive 20mins to the venue, until you move to a much smaller place. So of course, I make a few special trips back at weekends to see my family and occasionally shoot a gig if possible.

After a 3 hour journey back to Brum on a Friday night, due to getting stuck in traffic on the M6, I just about made it in time to catch the start of Crossfaith's supporting slot at the O2 Institute.

Here's some of my favourite shots of legendary Benji Webbe - Skindred.





See more photos on Hit The Floor magazine here.

All images © Jemma Dodd Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment