Thursday 28 April 2016

Newton Faulkner - Cambridge Corn Exchange



The Cambridge Corn Exchange is very quickly becoming a venue that I'm getting used to shooting at. As I only work 20 minutes away, it's really easy for me to get to after work and it's almost technically on my way home to Peterborough.

Last week I got to shoot Newton Faulkner for Darkus magazine. There were only two other photographers in the pit, which was great as I was shooting with my 50mm so it gave me plenty of room to stand back to get some space in the frame. My experience shooting at the Corn Exchange has been all good so far, and the security are always really lovely and helpful.

Here's a few shots from the night, you can see the full set on Flickr.





All images © Jemma Dodd Photography 


No comments:

Post a Comment