Sunday 11 October 2015

Sonic Boom Six - No Man No Right Video Shoot


 Last weekend I headed down to London to the Macbeth of Hoxton, to take a few behind-the-scenes shots at Sonic Boom Six's video shoot, for their new single 'No Man No Right'. Find out more here.

With any video shoots you can't use flash during filming, so you have to work with the light you've got. There were no constant lights, only a tiny amount of natural light and the rest was the lighting from the venue. I set my ISO fairly high and used apertures of f/1.8 and f/2.8.

I only stayed for a couple of hours as I had to head over to the Islington Academy to shoot the Silverstein/Boy Sets Fire show straight after. Here's a few shots...





















All images © Jemma Dodd Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment