Sunday 14 June 2015

Darkus Magazine & Slam Dunk North

You may remember back in April I shot Hit The Deck Festival for Darkus magazine, and last month I also shot Slam Dunk Leeds for them. I've held back a few of the photos until the issue is released, but it is now on sale and you can purchase a print copy for £3 or a digital copy for just £1.50 here.

Here are a few sneaky previews from inside the mag! I always love seeing my images printed, as I'm sure anyone does, but it's always exciting for me to see how a designer chooses to use them within a layout. I love how these look!



Here's a few shots from Slam Dunk North, it was an extremely sunny day and with the main stage being outside it made for some lovely lighting and low ISOs!

Don Broco - Full set on Flickr



Taking Back Sunday - Full set on Flickr




Pvris - Full set on Flickr




Neck Deep - Full set on Flickr




See more of my photos from Slam Dunk here.

All images © Jemma Dodd Photography
www.jemmadoddphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment